If you are ready to return to the building, please know that your safety is our top priority. We are doing everything we can to stay within the social distancing guidelines provided to us by state and local authorities.
If you are not ready to return to the building, please know we will continue to provide an online experience here, YouTube channel, and Facebook Live. We are so glad you are connecting with us online.
For those who are planning on joining us in the Worship Center, here are a few guidelines we will be following. Thank you in advance for your patience, flexibility, and sacrifice as we navigate the social distancing plans.
- Doors to the Worship Center will open 10 minutes prior to the start of the service.
- We will sit every other row in the Worship Center and two seats must be empty between each group sitting together.
- You must sit with those you come to church with.
- Face masks are welcome but are not required.
- Each person must use hand sanitizer (provided) prior to entering the Worship Center.
- Our host team will smile at you but will not be able to shake your hand, hug you, or give you a high five (please do not think they are being rude).
- Childcare and children’s worship will be available during the 9:30 service only at this time.
- We will not be serving coffee, water, or soda but feel free to bring your own.
- Before and after each worship experience, the Worship Center, seating, and all high-touch surfaces will be disinfected. We will only allow people in the area after that procedure is complete.
- We will be continually wiping down surfaces in the restrooms and other high-touch surface areas.
- We will not distribute any bulletins, connect cards, or other printed materials. All information is available online.
- After each service, we will dismiss by section and row.